Art de la Baie brochure launched in June 2020 to promote 18 visual artists from the Clare Acadian Shore.
A new map-brochure invites visitors to discover and support the visual artists of the Clare area. Our artists invite you to discover the beautiful Acadian community of St. Mary’s Bay through its art. Travel the roads of the picturesque St. Mary’s Bay and visit 18 artist galleries or studios to admire the original works of one of our talented artists.
Coordinated by the Municipality of Clare Tourism Services, the project was funded by the Municipality of Clare, community partners (La Société acadienne de Clare, La Fédération régionale des arts et du patrimoine de la Baie and Le Conseil des Arts de la Baie) and 18 participating artists. A diverse range of art media are represented, including painting, sculpture, stained glass and pottery.
The marketing campaign includes a new Facebook page that will promote the artists and their galleries and studios.
Please call galleries in advance where indicated:
- 4-Sea Gallery - opening July 1
- Atelier Denise Comeau - open by appointment
- Galerie Belliveau - TBD
- Galerie Art et Minéraux - open
- Galerie la Rose au vent - open by appointment
- Galerie Pere-Léger Comeau - not open as campus is closed
- La Manivelle - not open as campus is closed
- L'Atelier de Clare - not opening this summer
- Le Trécarré - not open as campus is closed
- June Deveau Studio-Galerie - opening July 1; open by appointment
- K's Wooly Loft - Rug Hooking Studio - open by appointment
- Mayflower Studio - open by appointment
- Morrow Studio Gallery - opening early July; open by appointment
- Studio-Galerie Eclosion - open by appointment
- Studio Isao - opening July 10; open by appointment
- Studio 5390 - not opening except for sale
- Trout Cove Art Studio - open by appointment
- Quilts n Stuff by Carol - open by appointment
You might also enjoy
Little Brook, NS – July 2, 2020: The Municipality of Clare and community partners are launching a new map-brochure inviting visitors and locals alike to discover and support the visual artists of the beautiful Acadian community of Clare, Nova Scotia.
Artists participating in the Art de la Baie initiative invite you to spend the day to discover the Clare area through its art. The map-brochure serves as a guide as travellers hit the road in the picturesque St. Mary’s Bay to visit 18 artist galleries and studios.