Situated in the village of Belliveau Cove, the park is officially known as Parc Joseph-et-Marie-Dugas. The park features a 5-km (3-mi) coastal walking trail, and a lighthouse.
- Picnic Tables
- Free parking, including overflow parking across the street (during Beaux Vendredis)
- Public washrooms, open May to October.
- Free internet wifi available, in Farmers Market area.
- 5 km of walking trails
- Marina for pleasure craft
Activities and Events:
- Beaux Vendredis seafood suppers – Friday evenings, late June - late August. Visitors can feast on lobster, crab or clams while taking in the fresh sea air.
- Dig for Clams experience
- Farmers Market – Saturdays 10 am – 2 pm
- Art Sundays - Sundays, July to September, 10 am - 3 pm
To book the park for weddings and family reunions, please contact Willi Guy at 902-307-7221.
- Trip Advisor
- Address: 3239 Highway 1, Belliveau Cove, NS
You might also enjoy