Clare Tourism is pleased to provide you with assistance for your stories. The Municipality of Clare is a proud member of Travel Media Association of Canada (TMAC).
- Assistance with logistics for your visit
- Interview contacts and story ideas
- Images in high resolution digital format
- Fact-checking of articles
- We review all requests for visit assistance on a case-by-case basis.
- Participate in the Tintamarre noise parade during the Festival acadien de Clare on August 15.
- Ride the scenic shores of St. Mary’s Bay during the Gran Fondo Baie Sainte-Marie in September.
- Feast on fresh lobsters, steamed clams and snow crab while taking in the refreshing sea air at the Belliveau Cove Wharf.
- Dig for clams with a local expert.
- Stay overnight in a yurt in Le Petit Bois.
- Go stargazing during a night hike.
- Visit a local homesteading farm and take a soap-making class.
- “The lure of the night, putting the awe in photography” by Sandra Phinney (LocalXPress.ca – January 30, 2017)
- “Pedalling for fitness, friendship and fun” by Sandra Phinney (LocalXPress.ca – January 7, 2017)
- “Gran Fondo and Great Big Winds” by Colleen Friesen (blog – September 27, 2016)
- “Nova Scotia’s Church Point Yurt Experience” by Sandra Phinney (TravelMaritimes blog – August 18, 2016)
- “10 Reasons to Visit Clare, Nova Scotia” by Eat This Town Food & Tourism (blog – July 26, 2016)
- “Clare’s Hidden Gems” by Sandra Phinney (2016 Saltscapes Food & Travel – PDF 1.9 MB)
- “Add This Fitness Event To Your 2016 Travel Plans” by The Local Traveler (blog re: Gran Fondo Baie Sainte-Marie)
- “Le Petit Bois Tours” by The Local Traveler (blog)
- “The Bangor Sawmill” by The Local Traveler (blog)
For 2016 TMAC:
Tourism Manager, Municipality of Clare
Manager, Rendez-vous de la Baie